PODCAST – 20 min: Safety and Security are top of mind for Nick O’Brien, National Enterprise Manager for CVCheck, responsible for growing and nurturing relationships with government and major corporate partners on a national level.
Since starting in 2004, CVCheck’s vision has been to make verifying information easy, so that people can exchange their personal or professional information safely, and grow trusted relationships in good faith.
CVCheck’s global service challenges the traditional ways of verifying information by taking the process online for more than 1000 checks across 190 countries in the categories of Police and Traffic Checks, Employment, Predictive Psychometric Assessments, Credit, Financial & Business Checks and more.
In this episode, Nick and Ludwina talk about safety and security.
Other topics covered are:
- How to create safe and secure sharing economy platforms
- CV Check makes it easy for communities, online platforms, peer to peer platforms and the sharing economy to have safety at its core
- Building trust within your community and its users
- Rachel Botsman’s books – What’s mine is yours and Who can you trust?
- Trust and personal branding
- Using technology to connect
Connect with Nick O’Brien:
Social Media for CV Check
Find out more about our partnership with CV CheckOrganisations need to be doing solid due diligence. w/ Nick O'Brien #safety #security #policechecks Click To Tweet
This show has been produced in partnership with….